Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I've been demanding, unreasonable, rude, insensitive and always living in another world in my head.

I'm sorry if when you look into my eyes, it's not the gaze you used to know. the person you used to know.

I'm sorry if what you see now is a girl whose eyes are seemingly filled with hate, with confusion, with emptiness.

I'm sorry but I just need more time. time to figure out who i am, who i want to be, and where i have to go from here to get there.

so if you've stuck by me all this while - thank you. I really appreciate that. I have the worst of moods and I do, say, and feel many things you'd probably fail to understand. and on a side note, I don't either.

is it wrong to ignore problems in hopes that they'll go away on it's own? definitely. but it's the only way i can cope, the only way i know how to cope with things. call me a coward, call me whatever you like, but i am terrified to face my problems, to solve them and realize that I've lost more than I have ever gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment